Ditting KFA 1403 Industrial Coffee Grinder
Ditting KR 1403 Coffee Grinder
The trend is moving clearly towards customer-specific coffee blends ground in small quantities. This fact requires above-average flexibility from you. Large, industrial-type grinders cannot handle this task quickly and efficiently.
That is why the KFA1403 is the machine for you. It is fitted with a 22lb capacity hopper, features a special device that regulates the inflow of beans and has an outlet extension tube.
For small- to medium-sized roasters looking for an industrial-sized grinder for high volume and speed, Ditting's special model KFA1403 (with accessories) is a great alternative to the larger KF1800 model.
If you are considering a KF1800, here are some options that using two KFA1403 grinders may provide:
- Two KFA1403 units are the same price as one KF1800 unit and can provide the same output.
- Offers flexibility in grinding: allows you to grind smaller volumes for two separate customers at two different grind settings simultaneously (when using two units).
- Provides a back-up grinder during maintenance periods.
- Easy to move to a new location should business needs change.
- If you will be grinding a large volume of Turkish coffee, the KFA1403 will be a better fit.
- Specially developed motors allowing high grinding speed at all grind adjustment steps
- Preservation of coffee’s unique aroma thanks to uniform, gentle and cool grinding made possible by a built-in fan and specially sharpened burrs
- Stepless grind adjustment
- Precision burrs made of high-quality wear-resistant material
- Very easy to maintain and to clean
- Two KFA1403 units are just under the price of one Ditting KF1800 unit and can provide the same output
|Voltage // frequencies // phases // nominal power:
220v / 60Hz / 3-Phase
1400 rpm (50 Hz)
|Average grinding capacity:
|Bean hopper capacity:
|Dimensions (w x h x d):
|317.50 x 939.80 x 406.40 mm
What does "KFA" Refer to? A Ditting KFA model features an automatic bag clamp (no bag shaking unit). A "KR" model features a manual bag clamp (with bag shaking unit)