Flow Coffee Monitoring System
Flow Coffee Monitoring System
Is every coffee you're serving as good as it could be? Flow gives you the visibility to take control of your coffee offering, to ensure every coffee you serve makes your customers day and meets your brew ratio guidelines.
The Flow system consists of 3 parts:
- The Flow Device
- The Real-time Gauges
- Analytics Dashboard
Benefits of Flow Coffee Telemetry System:
- Cost Savings Visibility of operations allows for organisations to focus resources where they’re most needed. Training can be tailored to the needs of specific sites and baristas. Support can be offered remotely and equipment can be optimised for each sites’ requirements.
- Consistent Quality Great coffee creates a moment we can stop and cherish. When we deliver a consistent experience in the cup, customers will enjoy that moment every day. That is a customer experience we can pride ourselves on.
- Increased Value We believe that consistent quality will have an effect on the value that customers place on their coffee and what they are willing to spend on it.
- Sustainable Proposition Raising the value perception of coffee could have an effect on the viability of cafes, have a positive impact on baristas wages and we could even see the benefits flow onto the roasters and the coffee farmers.
1) Flow Device
A small internet-connected device integrated with your coffee machine.
- Simple Integration - Easily Integrated with a wide range of volumetric coffee machines.
- Real-Time Capture - Captures and analyses data from the coffee machine in real-time.
- Out Of The Way - Mounted discreetly with no permanent modifications required to your coffee machine.
- WiFi Enabled - Communicate via the internet with the Analytics Dashboard (internet connection required.
2) Real-Time Gauges
A display that gives baristas immediate feedback on whether a recipe is being met or not.
- Versatile Display - Mount one of many modern displays or devices near your coffee machine for useful feedback.
- Real-Time Feedback - Each shot poured is shown on the shot clock, with clear feedback whether the recipe was met or not.
- Useful For Training - Train your baristas using immediate feedback on shot timers, recipe adherence and grinder settings.
3) Analytics Dashboard
A web-based dashboard that gives visibility of every site's performance
- Web-Based Platform - Globally accessible dashboard with every shot poured stored for analysis.
- Performance Metrics - See how your store (or stores) are performing on a number of key metrics.
- Visibility - Review stores, days, and busy periods to identify trends and issues.
- Daily Reports - Receive daily reports of your store's key metrics and keep up with the play.
Can you integrate into my coffee machine?
If you are using a traditional volumetric machine, the answer is almost certainly yes. Flow has been integrated into many different manufacturers machines and to date, we have not found one that we could not integrate with.
What does the onboarding process look like?
Once the unit is installed, we will then take your key personnel through the online training programme. The data that Flow provides is clear and very easy to understand.
Will the system require ongoing servicing?
No, Flow can be remotely updated, and there is no need for physical servicing.
Can I have the system without the gauges?
Yes, the dashboard and the gauges run independently of each other. We believe there is incredible value in having both, though they can run independently.
Why is the recipe important?
The main pillars of the recipe being dry dose, yield and time will determine the flavour in the cup. Your roaster will have put a lot of time into creating the perfect balance of these 3 pillars. At the retail level, it is imperative that the recipe parameters are being met in order to deliver your clients a high-quality flavour experience.
What is the ongoing cost?
Monitoring of the system starts at £50.00 including VAT per month per site. This gives you access to the dashboard and all the custom reports. 12-month agreement applies.