Perfect Moose EPIC Greg Automatic Milk Steamer
Perfect Moose is the latest smart, automated milk-steaming technology that takes over for the busy barista, reduces training issues and increases output during busy times.
Milk steaming requires a lot of skill, time, feel and practice. Perfect Moose’s smart technology gives you that extra pair of barista hands without the need for that extra barista during peak times. No training is involved.
Perfect Moose mimics a barista's hands moving in and out of the milk to the desired stretch required. Milk texture recipes are set within the RFID chip at the bottom of each smart jug.
- Cool Touch Steam Wand - Both versions of the Perfect Moose are supplied with a Cool Touch double insulated wand that you can touch without burning your hand.
- Hands-Free Operation - No complicated menus. No room for error. Just place your jug on the Moose and wait for it to start.
- Moving Steam Wand - The wand automatically copies every exact move a barista hand makes, preset by your specified recipe.
- No Waste - No more overfilling and wasting milk as the system will prevent the user from using the Moose if jugs are too full.
- Smart Moose Eye - The infrared eye monitors the temperature of the chosen liquid during the steaming cycle ensuring it's exactly how you want it.
- Scale Pitcher Holder - Perfect Moose uses a weighing scale pitcher holder to measure the amount of liquid in order to adjust the steaming cycle.
- Smart Moose Pitcher - The RFID tag on the bottom of each jug triggers the Moose to start steaming based on that exact jug's preset recipe profile.
Perfect Moose Greg is a ‘gregarious’ kind of steamer who likes holding hoofs with your espresso machine. Connect Moose Greg to your espresso machine and they will share its boiler to create those tiny micro-foam bubbles you need.
Want Moose Greg to partner up with your espresso machine? Just be sure it produces a constant steam pressure using a separate steam boiler or multi-boiler technology. Greg likes a steady partner…
Matt Black or Matt White
(W x H x D)
120 x 620 x 350 mm
4.72 x 24.4 x 13.8 inches
12.7 kg (net)
16.7 kg (box weight)
|Espresso Machine Requirements||Semi-automatic espresso machine with separate steam boiler producing a constant pressure between 1.3 and 1.4 bar (max. allowed = 1.5 bar) and minimum power of 2400 watts.|
|Power (W)||40 watts|
|Electrical Power Supply||200-240V / 50-60 Hz / 1ph|
|Water Drainage||Yes (for small amounts of steam condensation)|
|Water Supply||No separate water supply required.|